----- Mensaje original -----
De: Robert Cole <rkcole72984 gmail com>

Is it alright to add new questions/answers, such as "How do I use the
GNOME Shell desktop?" If so, i would be more than happy to write
something up for this. And I will see what else I can do to help. I am
just not sure where to begin and what I should or should not do (as far
as making additions and so forth).