Re: [orca-list] GNOME Shell Dialogs

On 05/31/2012 01:21 PM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:

Last time I tryed gnome shell, Orca did not read those menus.
I had to type in the - pain the name of the application which I wish to
open.
Although typing first few letters of the app would give it to me,

That sounds like the old gnome run dialog; not the gnome-shell run dialog.

would still be better if we had an accessible launcher menu like that in
Unity 2d.

As far as I am aware, the equivalent of the Unity launcher is the GNOME
Shell Dash. And the GNOME Shell Dash is now accessible.

Take care.
--joanie