Re: [orca-list] Help with Wiki cleanup and Docs (was Re: GNOME Shell Dialogs)

Is it alright to add new questions/answers, such as "How do I use the GNOME Shell desktop?" If so, i would be more than happy to write something up for this. And I will see what else I can do to help. I am just not sure where to begin and what I should or should not do (as far as making additions and so forth).