Re: [orca-list] Help with Wiki cleanup and Docs (was Re: GNOME Shell Dialogs)

Hey Robert.

On 05/31/2012 02:26 PM, Robert Cole wrote:
Hello, Joanie.

I am still learning to use "Wiki language", but as time permits I would
be glad to help to add information to the Orca Wiki. I would have done
so earlier, but I was not sure if it was my place to just go in and
start typing, or if I needed special permissions to do so.

No special permissions. The community wiki is a community wiki.

I would
definitely be glad to help to relieve some of the extra burdens if it
would be of any help to you.

Thanks so much!! For the record, it's not exactly a burden -- other than
a burden of guilt: I keep meaning to do it. I really want to do it
rather than ask or expect others to. But the reality is clearly that I
keep failing to do it, so if you and others are interested in pitching
in here, it would be super.

I cannot promise I will have Rome built in
a day ( <smile> )because of circumstances here at home, but I would
definitely work on it as I can, if that is okay?

It is beyond okay; it's wonderful! And don't aim for Rome. I heard it
that place tends to burn. Maybe... I dunno... a suburb of Toledo? <grins
and goes back to hacking>

Take care.
--joanie