Re: [orca-list] Help with Wiki cleanup and Docs (was Re: GNOME Shell Dialogs)

Hello, Joanie.

I am still learning to use "Wiki language", but as time permits I would be glad to help to add information to the Orca Wiki. I would have done so earlier, but I was not sure if it was my place to just go in and start typing, or if I needed special permissions to do so. I would definitely be glad to help to relieve some of the extra burdens if it would be of any help to you. I cannot promise I will have Rome built in a day ( <smile> )because of circumstances here at home, but I would definitely work on it as I can, if that is okay?

Thanks for all that you are doing.

take care, and all the best.