Re: [orca-list] ViewPoints features Orca, Gnome, and Linux Accessibility

Hi Alex +1 from me on the thanking part.
Here in India we have great demand for Orca and rightly so.
I am myself either directly heading some projects for education based computer training for the blind or am indirectly involved on a few of them which I initiated. Even I am trying my level best to string together some developers or start doing it myself, just waiting for startup documentation to come up for blind or sighted programmers. I think if people who understand the importance and who can code come together, then the dream of Orca being the best screen reader can be realised. And we must realise that today more than 40% computer user's in the world use FOSS either partially or totally in their daily computing. So Orca is going to be very significant tool for education and employment of the blind.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.