Re: [orca-list] Evolution or Thunderbird

I used it long back and could not get imap working with evolution on my gmail.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.,

On 05/30/2012 08:05 PM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
What do you mean that if you want to use IMAP then Evolution is out of
the question? I've used Evolution with IMAP for both my personal email
account on Gmail, as well as my company's email account.

That being said, Evolution has other accessibility problems, unrelated
to IMAP, that has me using Thunderbird.