Re: [orca-list] v is not working for visitted link

Hello, Sathyan.

I do not recall the 'v' option in Firefox (at least under Linux) ever working for me. I had thought to bring this up some time ago, but it completely slipped my mind.

I am sorry that I cannot be of more help to you, but I will see if I can find something out concerning this.

Take care.