Re: [orca-list] Which flavor of Debian for Orca

Hi,

The Trisquel 5.5 image has the latest version of the Mozilla browser, as of the date, back in April, when the image was made. However, it will update to version 12. Notice, the browser is unbranded, since Trisquel has made some modifications, and is not allowed to keep the Firefox branding.

Since the default desktop ui is Gnome 3.2 (in classic mode), you need not worry about Gnome Shell. In the Trisquel community, there is some discussion of upgrading the Gnome to 3.4, though I do not recommend this course for people who need accessibility, just yet. Trisquel 6.0 will be a long-term stable release, and is due in time for Software Freedom Day, in September, 2012.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt