Re: [orca-list] Which flavor of Debian for Orca

Interesting,
I never knew that trisqual would come with all the latest stuff.
Does it come with the proper version of firefox?
many irritating bugs in firefox were solved off late and I wonder if the said distro has the same version that comes with Ubuntu precise? With Gnome 3.2 I think the only problem would be that menus like the loncher does not work, we have to type the names of apps we wish to use. A favorite menu or some kind of shortcut system like that in Unity 2d would have helped.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.