Re: [orca-list] voxin isn't showing up in the list of text to speech engines

Hello I am using unity with ubuntu 12.04
I got the latest voxin that was available at purchase, what is needed to redo the installation and the like? and to use it with unity will I have to edit the conf file?
any help getting this thing up and running would be appreciated.
if worse comes to worse I could install gnome but I don't like the way gnome works with ubuntu 12.04 and the fact I have to shut down via terminal is still a stopping point for gnome besides I am starting to get the hange some what of unity anyways and would like to stick with it.
my voxin file was around 5 megs extracted it is 8
could it be possible I got the wrong version or something?
Hank