Re: [orca-list] voxin isn't showing up in the list of text to speech engines

Hi Hank,

Sounds to me like Voxin was incorrectly installed and/or you installed an out of date version. When I installed Voxin on Ubuntu 12.04 I logged out of Gnome and back in. As soon as Orca came up talking it was using Eloquence. I didn't have to edit the speech-dispatcher.conf file or anything. It just automatically started working. Its for this reason I don't believe the speech-dispatcher drivers were properly installed for Voxin.

Cheers!