Re: [orca-list] usb distors

Hi,

It's not Linux, per-se, but what is Open Indiana up to these days? I am a fan on Facebook, and on at least one of their lists, but see no activity. When I last gave it a spin, it had gnome 2.32 and good accessibility, though it was very slow to boot up and shut down, and the top speech rate was painfully slow.

Thanks for the Knoppix reminder. I have an old copy I used when recycling a bunch of donated laptops. It was a good way to exercise the hardware a bit, before putting Ubuntu onto the machines.

Dave