[orca-list] some questions about Orca

Hi
So far I have been enjoying my experience with Orca and Ubuntu in general but had a few questions. Coming from jaws and voice over some of the language is different in the Orca manual. What is flat review used for? Is there a say all command for Orca, I thought it was Orca ; but this does not work. How do I change the synthesizer? I tried installing Festival but it does not come up in the list of choices under Preferences. What is best way to read email in Thunder bird? I have the prview pane turned off so when pressing return it brings up the email in a seperate window, how to I quickly navigate to the message body to read it? This is where say all would come in handy.

Overall, good times. I would love to see Orca released for Android handset as a mobile version, that would be cool.

Thanks
Harold