Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Eliminate the "gui setup" command line options

Hi Joanie,

Thanks for the response. You answered all of my questions and then some. As I said in my message I was just concerned how this would effect me, and if I'd have to go x layers deep into the control center just to access something simple or not. Looks like the change will ultimately be more positive then I first thought.

Cheers!