Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Eliminate the "gui setup" command line options

There's no reason Orca's, or any, for that matter, settings can't live where they still do, even though the most-common way to access them would be via the control center. There's no reason 'orca+space' can't still be a shortcut, usable anywhere. As I see it, the control center is just a kind of link grouping applet.

Cheers,

Dave