Re: [orca-list] Moving Back up to Gnome Shell

On 05/12/2012 03:27 AM, Steve Holmes wrote:
When gnome shell came out last year and was so inaccessible I
remember getting some advice on how to change the environment so it
would run in fall back mode.  I thought I would now go and let my
gnome 3.4.1 bit run with gnome shell now that things have apparently
improved.  Problem is, I don't remember what I changed so I can undo
that change.  Does anyone remember how to force fall back mode? I can
then go and take that option out.

Perhaps 'gnome-control-center info' dialog? There's a 'Forced Fallback
Mode' switch under 'Graphics'.

HTH. Take care.
--joanie