[orca-list] Moving Back up to Gnome Shell

When gnome shell came out last year and was so inaccessible I remember getting some advice on how to change
the environment so it would run in fall back mode.  I thought I would now go and let my gnome 3.4.1 bit run
with gnome shell now that things have apparently improved.  Problem is, I don't remember what I changed so I
can undo that change.  Does anyone remember how to force fall back mode? I can then go and take that option
out.

Thanks for the help.  Oh, I'm running on Arch Linux so the option should be pretty much generic; probably was
in a configuration file some place.