Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Eliminate the "gui setup" command line options

Hi,

It looks like Gnome wants to move the accessibility into the core of the desktop, as you say. In that spirit, let's move Orca's preferences into Control Center, with, perhaps, a button on the main window and/or the 'orca+space' still available as a user convenience. Regarding those other desktops that don't have a control center analog, I suppose 'orca+space' and 'orca+ctrl+space' will have to do.

Just my over-caffeinated mutterings,

Dave