Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12.10 and beyond, Unity 2D will no longer be maintained.

Mallory, +1
Myself and a huge amount of people like me care a shit about 3d.
And Mind you here I am talking about sighted people who would rather wish their work happens in the most straight forward way possible and given that machines might not have all the power to run the dainty 3D desktops, I agree with you. I know many who even today don't think desktop cube is of any use, althought I am not that extreme.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.