Re: [orca-list] Issues with the keys

Here, I would like to ask how accessible is gnome shell?
I still don't know if there is a launcher like menu in gnome shell and if I can have a list of favorite apps
in that menu like in Unity.
Secondly, how accessible is the shell itself?
is it using nautilus and how do we get to external hard disk or pen drives?
Finally, I seem to miss out on this, but what is the sudo apt-get install for gnome shell?
is it just sudo apt-get intall gnome-shell or some thing?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.