Re: [orca-list] audio editing and recording in linux?

yEven I will be interested to know how jokashor works.
How much of it is accessible?
can I edit sound tracks, I mean, can I cut copy and paste sound clips?
can I add effects?
If all this is accessible, then it is sufficient for a person like me.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.