Re: [orca-list] audio editing and recording in linux?

I don't think you will find anything accessible for any but the most
basic stuff.  Ardour is quite advanced and gtk based but there are
lotsof custom widgets in it when I looked at it.  It also takes over
your sound card since it uses jackd.  You need two sound cards to work
with it effectively, I think.  Rosegarden is something I have high
hopes for now that qt-at-spi is coming along very nicely but it also
takes over your sound card with jackd.  Good luck.

alex M