[orca-list] Orca preferences dialog redesign

Hi,
One thing I find on the main Orca window that has never been something that
I know what to do with, is the item called something like:
use login keys
or something like that, it's been a while since I have seen it.
Also, on the speech page, there is a lot of things I never change, I just
change the rate, and pitch and the voice for the most part, never any of the
punctuation.
The only thing I change on the keyboard page is what it echoes, I don't like
things like the arrows, and the action keys.
Hope this is the sort of feedback you are looking for.
Glenn