Re: [orca-list] Regarding the migration to Python 3

I can through some light on this.
Python2, the stable version has all the libraries and version 3 the new but slightly faster version has fewer.
There are a few other issues with Python3 such as the way in which heep is handles and some more which I
can't discuss on this mailing list.
I think in a year's time all will be well with python3.
As of now, python2.7 has been declared the last version in the 2 series.
all the major enhancements to python3 will be and do get ported to version 2.7.
I think as time goes by, all the libraries will eventually shift.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.