Re: [orca-list] Regarding the migration to Python 3

Hi Joanie,
There is still a problem with many libraries not working well with Python 3.
So what if I need python 2X still to be the default on my machine?
For example the FOSS based accounting solution which I lead is still developed in Python 2.
Now if Orca shifts to python 3, then will it not break many other things?
I would suggest we still keep having a version working on Python2.
So those who would like to use all the new features and bug fixes in upcoming Orca versions can still keep
Python 2.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.