Re: [orca-list] Shortcuts got disabled in Unity-2d on installing latest update

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 09:59:24PM EST, Andy B. wrote:
I did an update sometime yesterday. It included an update to Unity-2d 5.0.x.
After the update, it started acting exactly like Unity-3d. I couldn't figure
out what happened until I looked at the shortcuts. The only shortcuts
enabled now are the ones in the general list; mail, browser, help, home
folder, and there might be a few more. Otherwise the entire list is
disabled.

Ok for starters,w aht shortcuts are you referring to when you say they are disabled? Secondly, what do you
mean when you say that Unity 2D is acting like Unity 3D?

I am running Ubuntu 12.04 in a virtual machine, separate from my main setup so I can test changes on a
vanilla install, as my own settings are rather customized. I don't see any loss of functionality what soever.
I am able to get to the menu bar with Alt + F10 (yes this was changed, and for good reason). I am still able
to access the launcher and dash.

If you could fioll me in with a few more details, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Luke