Re: [orca-list] Please try latest Empathy with latest Orca

Hey Jakob.

Thanks for trying it. Since I already had accounts set up I didn't
encounter this bug. Anyhoo, it appears that empathy-accounts segfaults
when Orca is running. And the backtrace from empathy-accounts looks like
it might be a Gtk+ issue. So I'm pinging that developer and in the
meantime will look for a reproducible (Orca-free) test case to file a bug.

Stay tuned!
--joanie