Re: [orca-list] Shortcuts got disabled in Unity-2d on installing latest update

Hi Luke,
I just tryed the latest daily build.
It is there on my pen drive.
I did not see any change in the accessibility.
What Andi might be facing as I can make out is a situation where he presses alt + f1 and can't hear orca giving audio feedback by announcing the menu items.
Same might be the case with the launch bar that comes up with Super key.
I had faced this some time back but no more with latest daily builds.
But I will still recommend we do a check.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.