[orca-list] Shortcuts got disabled in Unity-2d on installing latest update

I did an update sometime yesterday. It included an update to Unity-2d 5.0.x. After the update, it started acting exactly like Unity-3d. I couldn’t figure out what happened until I looked at the shortcuts. The only shortcuts enabled now are the ones in the general list; mail, browser, help, home folder, and there might be a few more. Otherwise the entire list is disabled. Why do they do this to us? J (grin)… Any way of getting a bug report in for something like this?

I also want to report the menubar not being accessable. How do you do that?