Re: [orca-list] Shortcuts got disabled in Unity-2d on installing latest update

This is very sad and serious at the same time.
Some one should urgently update the Ubuntu guys.
I think Luke is on this list as well and he has rescued us many times from such issues.
Unless they have decided that this is going to be final due to what ever reasons, this disabling of shortcuts must be reverced in any case.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.