[orca-list] Please try latest Empathy with latest Orca

Hey all.

I started looking into the latest reports about Orca not working with
Pidgin for the most recent AT-SPI2. It works for me on a fresh install
of Fedora 17, so I'm going to have to dig a bit further. In the
meantime.... I also looked at the reports that Orca doesn't work with
Empathy. It used to, but a couple of things seem to have changed: The
accessible name of the Empathy app along with what text-changed events
we get. I have just committed corresponding adjustment in Orca, both to
master and the 3.4 stable branch. Empathy once again works for me.
Please test.

Important: You should be using the theme named 'classic' (which you can
choose in Empathy's preferences). Apparently fancy-appearing themes
necessitate fancy accessible hierarchies.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie