Re: [orca-list] found Unity 2D extremely comfortable, just had few doubts

On 22/03/12 19:43, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi!

On 03/22/2012 10:41 AM, hackingKK wrote:
.......>

So will it be impossible to build the said versions of atk and atspi?
No, I am using ubuntu 11.10 with latest orca and the latest at-spi2.
You'll need to revert the commit in atk that forces the dependence of glib 2.31.2.

To do this, you'll need to get the sources from the git repository.

Can you briefly tell me how to do this?
It has been ages after i used git, perhaps more than a year.
I use mercurial for most of my work.
And after I pulll from the git, are there any other actions to do before compiling the latest atk?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.