Re: [orca-list] Accessibility Testing in Ubuntu 12.04

Don't forget that Gnome hasn't stood still either. Gnome 2 has been
replaced with Gnone 3, and although I haven't used it, myself
understanding is that the Gnome Shell in Gnome 3 has gone through quite
a few changes, is a "flashier GUI" itself and has had it's own growing
pains with respect to accessibility.

Someone also said that Unity was trying to mimic Windows 8's new
interface, but remember that Unity has been around longer than Windows
8, so either MS is trying to mimic Unity or they're both learning from
the success Apple has had on multiple platforms.

Also, I agree with the sentiments regarding Precise and GUI
accessibility testing, but remember, we're just seeing the first beta of
Precise. There are still opportunities to get bugs fixed, so I'd suggest
opening up bugs and reporting your issues or asking your question on the
Ubuntu Accessibility list.

Ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com