[orca-list] Question on braille grade 2 translation on word with focus

Using Vinux with Orca, I have braile Grade 2 translation turned on.

I notice that the word where the focus is always has Grade 2 translation turned off and appears in Grade 1.

I didn't see any setting in any of the Orca dialogs for braille that would let me have an entire line translated into Grade 2 braille without expanding the word with focus into Grade 1.

Is there an option some place for this>

Thanks.

--Pete