Re: [orca-list] Orca and translations

Jakob Herrmann <jhlists infosprinter com> wrote:

i just finished building Orca from master and dispite some minor bugs,
it seems to work great so far. However, some parts of the German
translation have become worse and a step backwards, i.e. translations
for certain elements such as link, combo box etc. As I remember, some
of this stuff is no longer handled by orca but by at-spi2 itself. Can
someone please give me a short update of the current situation for
that I can write bug reports for the according components? Thanks.

Have a look at the translated role names in ATK. I am sure that patches would
be welcome. For further details, I suggest reviewing the archives of this
mailing list, as this has all been comprehensively discussed in the last few
weeks.