Re: [orca-list] Topics

Hello

Here is a link to a site that has a general Free software accessibility mailing list. There is also a mailing list for accessible devices.

http://www.accessiblefreedom.org

 On 06/29/2012 07:52 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi,

Perhaps, but I think I would feel more comfortable with a list that
deals with Linux accessibility in general rather than someone using
the Vinux list for everything. After all, I would assume the Vinux
list would or should be primarily for the use of Vinux.

I think we should probably setup a dedicated list on Google Groups
specifically for Linux accessibility in general where Speakup, Orca,
Emacspeak, accessible games, etc is all on topic regardless of
distribution or screen reader. :D

Cheers!