Re: [orca-list] Topics

Hi Dave,

Well, if there is such a place let us know. As far as I am aware there
is no central Linux accessibility list for us to hang out at. There is
or rather was the old Blinux list, but the last time I was on there a
couple of years ago it was dead. There is the Speakup list, but it
mainly is for the discussion of the Speakup screen reader. Ubuntu
Accessibility is for discussing Ubuntu and accessibility so no good
either. So I'd be interested to know where we all can hang out and
discuss all things Linux accessibility related be it games, Wine,
whatever.

Cheers!