Re: [orca-list] Topics

Hi Storm,

What is your membership like. If we setup a list like this or use your
existing list it would be nice if we have a membership of at least a
hundred to get started.

Cheers!

On 6/28/12, Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I noticed a lack of place for this myself and created a list a couple
years ago. It is very low traffic right now, but allows for any linux
related questions/discussion.
http://www.freelists.org/list/accessiblelinux
Feel free to subscribe and bring as many others as you can to this list.
After all, it's no fun to ask your question and not get an answer
because none of the other 2 people who are currently subscribed don't
know lol.
Thanks
Storm
--