Re: [orca-list] Topics

Hi,
I noticed a lack of place for this myself and created a list a couple years ago. It is very low traffic right now, but allows for any linux related questions/discussion.
http://www.freelists.org/list/accessiblelinux
Feel free to subscribe and bring as many others as you can to this list. After all, it's no fun to ask your question and not get an answer because none of the other 2 people who are currently subscribed don't know lol.
Thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/