Re: [orca-list] Gwibber: Holy smoke! I got it to work for real!

Hello,
That's a pretty good move however there is verry little info available on this I can find. I've only found this bug where there is no info on what to do next: https://bugs.launchpad.net/gwibber/+bug/682235

According to my limited knowledge I assume the following:
Now while the main gwibber window is in the foreground I can use the tab key and the text of the posts is conveyed as a label where I can use standard navigation commands to review text. However the time, the sender and other related info are not conveyed this way. While this window has focus I can use page up and page down keys and the view scrols so other posts can be seen. By clicking one of the toolbar buttons which are not currently labelled we can filter the timeline or display additional timelines to the right to the main timeline.

For confortable use it would be nice to be able to jump from a message to the next / previous message and be able to keep the selection preserved so toolbar buttons which do action based off of the selection can be used. Then also there should be an ability to jump to the next / previous column to switch between displayed timelines.

Can you think on what to do, what to report?

Is there an easier approach?

Do you guys know if accerciser might be of some help to me if I am blind?

I have some knowledge of python and would like to know more about this.
Currently I am progressing verry slowly, however finally I feel this is a real world example which is not too difficult and might considerably help the community.

Thanks for possible additions and corrections.

Greetings

Peter