Re: [orca-list] Gwibber: Holy smoke! I got it to work for real!

Hi, Alex

I'm looking at gwibber with unity 2d. I configured twitter, and can sort-of see incoming and past tweets. I cannot figure how to reply to a selected tweet. Any ideas? I found "replies" on that messages menu, but "reply". Maybe things look different when using gnome shell?

-Dave