Re: [orca-list] bug in either calc or Orca, cell can't be edited

On 06/27/2012 11:01 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
In that case, I will downgrade Orca.

Orca doesn't do anything special like intercept F2 in Calc. It just
presents stuff. So if you were saying that Orca doesn't present
something that would be one thing. But you said:

When I try pressing f2 and edit the cell, Orca does not allow me to
do so.

If you literally mean that the use of Orca is preventing characters from
going into the cell, that would not make sense to me and I don't see how
downgrading Orca would make any difference.

--joanie