[orca-list] bug in either calc or Orca, cell can't be edited

Hello all,
I find this very strange and don't know if some one else has faced it as well.
When I try pressing f2 and edit the cell, Orca does not allow me to do so.
I write some thing in a cell the press tab or right arrow to move to the next cell.
Now I move to the previous cell and press f2 for editing the cell.
Now, when I press left arrow to go back in the cell content, the focus moves to the previous cell.
I use Orca 5.2 and all the updates for calc on Ubuntu 12.04.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.