I used her laptop and the problem does not exist.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On 06/27/2012 08:26 PM, Milton wrote:
Here, with Precise, Unity 2D, Orca 3.4.2 I cannot confirm. F2 in Calc has no problems.
Milton
----- Original Message ----- From: "Krishnakant Mane" <krmane gmail com>
To: <ORCA-LIST gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:43 PM
Subject: [orca-list] bug in either calc or Orca, cell can't be edited

Hello all,
I find this very strange and don't know if some one else has faced it as well. When I try pressing f2 and edit the cell, Orca does not allow me to do so. I write some thing in a cell the press tab or right arrow to move to the next cell.
Now I move to the previous cell and press f2 for editing the cell.
Now, when I press left arrow to go back in the cell content, the focus moves to the previous cell.
I use Orca 5.2 and all the updates for calc on Ubuntu 12.04.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.