Re: [orca-list] Problems With Sound in Ubuntu 12

Hi Jason,

On 6/22/12, Jason White <jason jasonjgw net> wrote:
Have you checked that the settings are indeed being saved in the appropriate
files? If they are, then it would appear that they aren't being restored after
boot, in which case I would be looking at /var/log/messages for any errors.

Yes, the settings are in deed being saved. Its just when the system
boots they aren't being restored for some reason. Unfortunately, I
just removed Ubuntu 12.04 from that system since I couldn't use it as
is and will have to reinstall to check for error messages. I guess I
should have looked before removing it.