Re: [orca-list] Building Orca for python3

Hi,
I am trying to run orca master with python 3 as well on my Ubuntu 12.04.
But it compalins about brltty and brlapi being a low version.
Probably libbrlapi is the culprit. Do I have to compile this my self? I
have python-brlapi libbrlapi-dev and libbrlapi0.5 installed.
Vojta