[orca-list] Building Orca for python3

Hi,

As the subject line suggests I'm trying to build Orca from master to use python3.

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04.

I installed python3.

I have at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk, atk and pyatspi2 from their respective master branches.

I have speech-dispatcher built from master and pytho3 can import the speechd module.

Now my problem is that when I run Orca's ./autogen.sh I get an error that the python module cairo cannot be found.

I ran 'sudo apt-get install python3-cairo' which worked and when I start the python3 interpretter
I can import cairo however the autogen script still says it cannot be found.

Any help? Or should I really not be trying to get this working on gnome 3.4...

Thanks.
Paul