Re: [orca-list] compiling orca under fedora, gtk+-3

thanks for that information, joanie.

I made a big mistake in attempting to insall Speakup in Ubuntu 12.04, and so sound was nonexistent across all areas on my system. I tried reinstalling Ubuntu, but for some reason I kept experiencing crashes which did not happen when I first installed it. I decided to just get a copy of the Fedora 17 image, and that is where I am now. I think I may just stick with Fedora from here on out.

Thanks again for the instructions on getting the build dependencies. I have a separate empty partition which I may use for testing, and I will probably just use that one for testing the Orca Master branch from now on.

Take care, and thanks again.