Re: [orca-list] Festival

It reminds me of double talk speech... if you ever used that one

On 05/06/12 12:48, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
Wow, it is good to know that it is responsive.
How is the voice quality?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 06/05/2012 12:25 PM, David Sexton wrote:
Hey everyone,

I got festival working in vinux 3.2 with speech-dispatcher and pulse audio, even the sound icons are working...

only thing I had to do was follow previous instructions plus install speech-dispatcher-festival and get rid of the lines in /etc/festival.scm about czech
it's surprisingly responsive!